Proposals & Contracts Coordinator to Antaros Medical
Would you like to work as a Proposals & Contracts Coordinator in a growing company devoted to making real difference in drug development through ground-breaking imaging? Do you have an analytical mindset where a high level of numeracy comes natural in your character? How about reaching goals together in a fast-paced environment within sales and business development? If this ticks your boxes, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development.
We value competence and development as well as ideas and solutions. Relations and trust are keys to success, and it is equally important for us to have fun while doing a meaningful job. We have currently around 120 employees working at our offices in Sweden in Gothenburg, Uppsala, and Malmö, as well as a newly established subsidiary in the US, and we are continuously growing and developing.
As a part of our growth journey and to deliver on our commitments, we are looking for a Proposals & Contracts Coordinator to our Business Development department. The position will be placed ideally in our Uppsala office.
As a Proposals & Contracts Coordinator, you will have the back-end responsibility to coordinate and trace the different stages of sales- and business development activities, by connecting collaboration, tasks, and actions, and to weave these activities together. You will further support incoming customer requests for information (RFIs) and proposals (RFPs). You will have the responsibility to oversee customer contracts and support Business Development with other tasks, such as change orders.
For the right candidate, this role has the potential to, and may progress into a more senior position within sales and business development.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- A main support in the coordination of sales- and business development activities, by tracking actions in different stages and the flow of the back-end process
- Work together with the departments of Business Development, Imaging Science, and Imaging Services, by creating project budgets and proposals according to defined pricing and proposal templates
- Coordinate and support all efforts required to respond to customer requests for information (RFI) in a timely manner to meet customer deadlines
- Coordinate and support the request for proposal (RFP) end-to-end process, including capturing essential project information, organizing internal review meetings to evaluate RFP, creating as well as delivering proposals and budgets
- Support the Contract and Legal department to review, execute, and maintain contractual documents
- Organize and maintain templates for proposals and budgets
Additional responsibilities could include:
- Support the Imaging Services team to execute change orders
- Support the Business Development team with other tasks, e.g., related to sales
Who are we looking for?
To succeed in the role as Proposals & Contracts Coordinator, it is essential to have strong analytical and numerical skills, be able to distill relevant information, and have exceptional eye for detail. We believe that you have a natural ability to organize and prioritize your work, which is considered especially important when adapting to different scenarios and meeting strict deadlines. You enjoy collaboration with various departments and functions to effectively manage the proposal process from start to end.
As a person, we further believe that you are proactive, personable, and take ownership to deliver with high quality. We value your character and potential to perform in this role higher than explicit work experience.
- Bachelor’s- or Master’s degree, preferably in science, technology, engineering or mathematics (i.e. STEM disciplines), or in economics-related discipline
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
Experience of working with budgets, proposals, and contracts is a merit for this role, but not required. It is more important with motivation and strive to learn quickly in a fast-paced, changeable, and dynamic environment.
It is further beneficial with experience of working within a pharmaceutical service-oriented business, e.g., in a CRO, however also not a requirement.
For a more senior candidate, the responsibilities could be adapted to fit the individual experience, level of seniority and career aspirations.
Are you interested?
Great to hear! Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than 21st August 2022.
For more information about the position, please contact:
HR Assistant, Angelika Andersson, on +46 (0) 72-600-62 22 or email@example.com. Planned summer vacation w. 30-32.
Recruiting manager – Caleb Roberts, VP Global Business Development on +46 (0) 70-235-57 02 or firstname.lastname@example.org . Planned summer vacation w. 28-29.
We only handle applications via our recruitment system TeamTailor.
About Antaros Medical
At Antaros Medical, we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and deep knowledge of disease mechanisms. We are specialized in cardiorenal & metabolic diseases and oncology. We have a global network of collaboration partners and customers, including both Big Pharma and Biotechs, and several European collaboration initiatives such as Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) and COST.
Antaros Medical has delivered small complex, mechanistic studies as well as multi-center clinical trials worldwide utilizing our innovative imaging methods. Our global headquarter and imaging Corelab are based in Sweden, and we have recently opened a subsidiary in the US. If you want to find out more about our company, go to our website: www.antarosmedical.com