Clinical Project Manager to Antaros Medical
Clinical Operations, Antaros Malmö, Hybrid Remote
Would you like to work as a Clinical Project Manager in a growing company devoted to making a real difference in drug development through ground-breaking imaging? A place that is constantly moving forward, with great science, great people, and an informal atmosphere? Do you enjoy reaching goals in a fast-paced environment through teamwork and collaboration? If this ticks your boxes, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development.
We value competence and development as well as ideas and creativity. Relations and trust are keys to success, and it is equally important for us to have fun while doing a meaningful job. We have currently over 100 employees working at our offices in Sweden in Mölndal, Uppsala and Malmö, as well as a newly established subsidiary in the US, and we are continuously growing and developing.
As a part of our growth journey, we are looking for our next Clinical Project Manager with experience in clinical drug development. You will ideally join our office in Mölndal, Malmö or Uppsala in Sweden, and partly work from home. The position could possibly be placed internationally home-based in the US as well.
As a Clinical Project Manager at Antaros Medical, you will be overall responsible and accountable for project management of the imaging part in clinical trials, from initiation to end of assigned projects. Your responsibility includes to ensure the projects are delivered accordingly with timelines, to the agreed budget, with high quality, and per internal and client’s SOPs, ICH/GCP and other regulation.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage multiple projects ranging in size and complexity, from single to multicenter studies
- Act as a primary contact to the client to ensure smooth operations and communication
- Manage the internal trial team to ensure the right input at the right time from different skills within the company
- Present project information at internal and external meetings
- Risk management responsibility and lessons learned for assigned projects
- Manage the project financials in collaboration with the Finance Department and financial follow-up for assigned projects
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you have demonstrated collaboration skills as well as a team-oriented approach to engage with colleagues and clients. You have the flexibility and the ability to handle multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines while delivering high-quality work in a dynamic environment.
As a person, we further believe that you are outgoing and enthusiastic, a natural communicator, and can adapt your approach depending on the situation. You work as a team player and apply communicative and interactive skills on different levels within the organization and with external parties and customers.
- University degree in Life Science
- At least 3 years’ experience from working with clinical trials from start to end of projects
- Experience within project management of clinical trials is meritorious
- Strong understanding of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations and guidelines in relation to clinical trials
- Understanding of the full drug development process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
Are you interested?
Great to hear! Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than June 6, 2022.
For more information about the position, please contact Carin Tervald, +46 76 111 07 11, or firstname.lastname@example.org
About Antaros Medical
At Antaros Medical, we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and deep knowledge of disease mechanisms. We are specialized in cardiorenal & metabolic diseases and oncology. We have a global network of collaboration partners and customers, including both Big Pharma and Biotechs, and several European collaboration initiatives such as Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and COST.
Antaros Medical has delivered small complex, mechanistic studies as well as multi-center clinical trials worldwide utilizing our innovative imaging methods. Our global headquarter and imaging Corelab are based in Sweden, and we have recently opened a subsidiary in the US. If you want to find out more about our company, go to our website: www.antarosmedical.com