Sales Operations Specialist
Business Development, Antaros Uppsala
Would you like to work as a Sales Operations Specialist in a growing company devoted to making a real difference in drug development through ground-breaking imaging? A place that is constantly moving forward, with great science, great people, and an informal atmosphere? Do you enjoy reaching goals in a fast-paced environment through teamwork and collaboration? If this ticks your boxes, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development.
We value competence and development as well as ideas and solutions. Relations and trust are keys to success, and it is equally important for us to have fun while doing a meaningful job. We have currently around 110 employees working at our offices in Sweden in Gothenburg, Uppsala and Malmö, as well as a newly established subsidiary in the US, and we are continuously growing and developing.
As a part of our growth journey and to deliver on our commitments, we are looking for a Sales Operations Specialist. The position will be placed ideally in our Uppsala office.
As a Sales Operations Specialist, you will be a part of the Business Development team to win new business to achieve annual global sales targets. You will work with Business Development, Imaging Science and Imaging Services to create project budgets and proposals according to defined pricing and proposal templates. You will focus on and manage incoming customer requests for information (RFIs), proposals (RFPs) and support Imaging Services with change orders to existing contracts.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Manage all efforts required to respond to customer requests for information (RFI) in a timely manner to meet customer deadlines
- Manage the request for proposal (RFP) end-to-end process, including capturing essential project information, organize internal review meetings to communicate and evaluate specific requirements from the RFP, creating, and delivering proposals and budgets – including quality control edits of outgoing documents
- Support the development of internal processes related to Proposals and Budgeting, working cross-functionally to improve efficiencies
- Organize and maintain templates for proposals and budgets
- Work closely with Imaging Services to develop costings for ongoing and new services as required as well as supporting the change order process
- Support the Contract and Legal department to review, execute and maintain contractual documents
- Support the business development team with other tasks as required
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you have the ability to organize and with that enjoy collaboration to effectively manage the proposal process. You have good attention to detail and a high degree of numeracy in order to thrive in this role.
We further see that you are able to prioritize as necessary in your work, to adapt to different scenarios, manage time and handle stress effectively. You are proactive and personable in your character, and take ownership to deliver with high quality and according to strict timelines.
- Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a numerate or business-related discipline
- At least 5 years’ experience in a sales management- or operations role, including experience of working with proposal development and management
- Experience of creating budgets and proposals
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
Experience of working within a pharmaceutical service-oriented business, e.g. in a CRO, is perceived as beneficial for the role, where knowledge of drug development process as a further advantage.
Are you interested?
Great to hear! Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than 2nd May 2022.
For more information about the position, please contact Caleb Roberts, +46 (0)70 235 57 02, or email@example.com.
About Antaros Medical
At Antaros Medical, we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and deep knowledge of disease mechanisms. We are specialized in cardiorenal & metabolic diseases and oncology. We have a global network of collaboration partners and customers, including both Big Pharma and Biotechs, and several European collaboration initiatives such as Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and COST.
Antaros Medical has delivered small complex, mechanistic studies as well as multi-center clinical trials worldwide utilizing our innovative imaging methods. Our global headquarter and imaging Corelab are based in Sweden, and we have recently opened a subsidiary in the US. If you want to find out more about our company, go to our website: www.antarosmedical.com