Manager, Imaging Site Management
Imaging Science, Antaros Gothenburg, Uppsala & Malmö
Would you like to work as a Manager, Imaging Site Management, in a growing company devoted to making a real difference in drug development through ground-breaking imaging? Do you characterize yourself by having a natural drive and interest for process development and shaping new ways of working? How about a managerial responsibility with focus on people, well-being and performance? If this ticks your boxes, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. We currently have around 120 employees working at our offices in Sweden in Gothenburg, Uppsala and Malmö, as well as a newly established subsidiary in the US, and we are continuously growing and developing.
As a part of our growth journey, we are now looking for a Manager, Imaging Site Management on 50 % employment rate – an exciting leadership position at Antaros Medical. The position could be based in our offices either in Gothenburg, Uppsala or Malmö.
As a Manager, Imaging Site Management, you will have personnel responsibility over the Imaging Specialists, which includes overall responsibility as line manager and resource planning, and further developing the Imaging Specialist role within the company. You will work closely together with Head of Imaging Science, by having great impact of designing and creating the meaning and significance of this managerial role as it will unfold by time, and by working jointly with process development and streamlining of operations within the department of Imaging Science.
Your responsibility will include each step of growing the team of Imaging Specialists, such as actively working with recruitment and onboarding processes.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- To take ownership of the build-up and develop the role of Manager, Imaging Site Management, within Imaging Science department
- Further develop the role of the Imaging Specialists at Antaros Medical
- Provide leadership and direction to the Imaging Specialists including mentoring, evaluating performance, coaching, and development of the employees
- Resource planning and allocation of work for employees within the team
- Provide employees in the team with guidance and support with priorities as needed
- Shape and ensure streamlined imaging site management and operations within the team
- Develop and execute short-term and long-term strategies for Imaging Site Management together with Head of Imaging Science
Additional responsibilities could include:
- Co-pilot together with Head of Imaging Science for process development in Imaging Science, including to optimize routines and by addressing challenges and changes
- Recruitment, introduction, and training of newly hired Imaging Specialists
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you are organized and clear-minded as a person, with an energetic yet rational approach to your work. You have the natural drive and interest for improvement and enjoy the everyday challenges as well as pursuing set goals independently and with others.
Analytical skills are a natural part in how you navigate your role, with the ability to take in both the larger perspective and to have the eye for important details. A practical example of that would be to manage breaking down processes for analysis and understanding, and to put them back together again for improvement actions.
We further believe that you are a people person with interpersonal skills, with equal focus on the team as on the individual’s wellbeing and performance. The managerial ability to tune in on your employees, in different parts of Sweden and in the world, is prioritized for this role.
- A higher education degree such as B. Sc. or M. Sc. in Life Science field, such as radiographer’s degree or equivalent in relevant area
- Extensive professional experience within imaging, where working as an Imaging Specialist or Imaging Director is preferred
- Strong communication skills in English (written and oral)
It is beneficial with work experience in pharmaceutical- or medical technology industries, as well as experience of working according to GCP and in clinical trials. You have preferably experience of having team leader- or managerial responsibilities.
Are you interested?
Great to hear! Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than 12th June, 2022. We will contact candidates ongoing throughout the process.
For more information about the position, please contact Kerstin Heurling, Head of Imaging Science, at firstname.lastname@example.org or +46 72 233 86 34.
About Antaros Medical
At Antaros Medical, we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and deep knowledge of disease mechanisms. We are specialised in cardiorenal & metabolic diseases and oncology. We have a global network of collaboration partners and customers, including both Big Pharma and Biotechs, and several European collaboration initiatives such as Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and COST.
Antaros Medical has delivered small complex, mechanistic studies as well as multi-center clinical trials worldwide utilizing our innovative imaging methods. Our global headquarter and imaging Corelab are based in Sweden. If you want to find out more about our company, go to our website: www.antarosmedical.com.