Clinical Trial Coordinator
Are you interested in project coordination in clinical trials? Would you like to work in a growing company devoted to making a real difference in drug development through ground-breaking imaging? A place that is constantly moving forward, with great science, great people, and an informal atmosphere? If this catches your interest, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development.
We value competence and development as well as ideas and solutions. Relations and trust are keys to success, and it is equally important for us to have fun while doing a meaningful job. We have currently around 130 employees working at our offices in Sweden in Gothenburg, Uppsala and Malmö, as well as a newly established subsidiary in the US.
To deliver on our commitments, we are looking for our next Clinical Trial Coordinator, with experience in clinical drug development and project coordination. As a Clinical Trial Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordination in-, and administration of our clinical trials. We will welcome you to either of our offices in Mölndal or Uppsala in Sweden.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Provide general administrative support and assistance to the internal project team, primarily the Project Manager.
- Support the internal project team with ongoing conduct of studies including coordination of administrative tasks during the study process
- Contribute to applications & submissions by handling clinical-regulatory documents
- Assist in contact with clinical sites for specific requests (e.g., enrollment updates, missing documentation, meeting arrangements)
- Attend project team meetings and generate meeting minutes
- Set up, organize, and maintain clinical study documentation in the trial master file
- Quality control of and archival of the TMF after final study
- Collaboration with third-party archive vendor
Who are we looking for?
We believe that you have demonstrated collaboration skills as well as a team-oriented approach to engage with colleagues and clients. You have proven administrative skills to handle and structure multiple tasks and projects, in order to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
As a person, you are a team player and enjoy interacting with various people in the organization, where you contribute with energy, competence, and ideas.
- Experience from working with clinical trials and according to ICH-GCP
- Level of education that supports skills and capabilities of the position and ensures successful conduct of responsibilities
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
Are you interested?
Great to hear! Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than November 19, 2023. We interview candidates continuously during the application period and might hire before the last day of applying, so don’t wait to apply!
Please attach degree certificates from higher level education(s) together with your application.
For more information about the position, please contact Peter Alatalo, Junior Manager, Clinical Operations, tel: +46 76 118 88 80 or email@example.com
We only accept applications via our recruitment system, Teamtailor. The recruitment is handled by Antaros Medical. We kindly decline any contact from recruitment- or staffing firms.
About Antaros Medical
At Antaros Medical, we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and deep knowledge of disease mechanisms. We are specialized in cardiorenal & metabolic diseases and oncology. We have a global network of collaboration partners and customers, including both Big Pharma and Biotechs, and several European collaboration initiatives such as Innovative Medicines Initiative (IMI) and COST.
Antaros Medical has delivered small complex, mechanistic studies as well as multi-center clinical trials worldwide utilizing our innovative imaging methods. Our global headquarter and imaging Corelab are based in Sweden, and we have recently opened a subsidiary in the US. If you want to find out more about our company, go to our website: www.antarosmedical.com
Our culture is our people, and our values make us everything that we are. Please feel free to have a look upon our Culture Handbook to get to know us even more: Our culture – Antaros Medical