Chief Financial Officer to Antaros Medical
Would you like to work as a Chief Financial Officer in a growing company devoted to making real difference in drug development through ground-breaking imaging? How about reaching goals together in a fast-paced environment within financial operations? If this sounds interesting, you should continue reading.
At Antaros Medical, we are pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development.
We value competence and development as well as ideas and solutions. Relations and trust are keys to success, and it is equally important for us to have fun while doing a meaningful job. We have currently around 120 employees working at our offices in Sweden in Gothenburg, Uppsala, and Malmö, as well as a newly established subsidiary in the US, and we are continuously growing and developing.
As a part of our growth journey and to deliver on our commitments, we are looking for a Chief Financial Officer to our Finance and Legal department. The position will be placed in our Mölndal or Uppsala office.
The Chief Financial Officer position is accountable for the the financial actions of the company, performing effective risk management and plan the organization’s financial strategy. This includes the development of a strategic as well as tactical financial plan and operational strategy. Being accountable for the metrics tied to that strategy, and the ongoing development and monitoring of control systems designed to preserve company assets as well as report accurate financial results. Furthermore, to serve as a key contact with investors to describe, present and negotiate financial deals.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Assist in formulating the company’s future strategy and supporting tactical decisions
- Develop performance measures that support the company’s strategic direction
- Formulate, plan and present figures supporting the need for capital including key stake holder discussions with financial institutions in Sweden as well as on a global arena.
- Participate in key decisions as a member of the leadership team
- Manage the financial department (including accounting and legal)
- Oversee & be accountable for the company’s risk management, funding strategies and relationships with third parties
Who are we looking for?
The right candidate has a good track record in driving a finance function, preferably in a growth environment, and experience from fund raising. To succeed in the role as Chief Financial Officer, you have:
- Business oriented with commercial acumen
- Analytical mindset and generally strong with numbers
- Ability to challenge established working methods and be “hands-on” when needed
- Strong leadership and communication skills
- Listed company experience advantage
- Documented experience (>5 years) in similar positions
- Experience from working in growth environments
- Prior experience in fund raising
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills
- High level of computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience from a listed company is an advantage
It is meritorious to have worked in a scale up and fast growing company.
As a person we believe you have the motivation and strive to learn quickly in a fast-paced, changeable, and dynamic environment.
It is further beneficial with experience of working within a pharmaceutical service-oriented business, e.g., in a CRO, however also not a requirement.
Are you interested?
Great to hear! Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than 16th October 2022.
For more information about the position, please contact:
Chief Financial Officer, Anders Strigen +46 (0) 70-566-16 76 or
About Antaros Medical
At Antaros Medical, we combine ground-breaking imaging with profound experience in drug development and deep knowledge of disease mechanisms. We are specialized in cardiorenal & metabolic diseases and oncology. We have a global network of collaboration partners and customers, including both Big Pharma and Biotechs, and several European collaboration initiatives such as Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) and COST.
Antaros Medical has delivered small complex, mechanistic studies as well as multi-center clinical trials worldwide utilizing our innovative imaging methods. Our global headquarter and imaging Corelab are based in Sweden, and we have recently opened a subsidiary in the US. If you want to find out more about our company, go to our website: www.antarosmedical.com