Career Opportunity – Study & Business Coordinator
Are you interested in image analysis in clinical trials? Would you like to work in an innovative biotech company characterized by an entrepreneurial and inspiring spirit? A company, where you would be valued for your competence, ideas and creativity. A place where relations and trust are keys to success and where we all value having fun while doing a meaningful job. If this sounds interesting, we may have the perfect offer for you.
Antaros Medical is pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. The company is specialised in cardiometabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. The company has a global network of partners and customers, including both large and small drug development companies, and is a partner in several European research consortia, such as the Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) and COST. The company is based in the BioVentureHub in Mölndal and in Uppsala Science Park, Uppsala, Sweden
Antaros Medical experience a steady growth and currently have around 40 people employed. To deliver on our commitments, we are looking for people with both broad and deep experience in clinical drug development as well as project management.
As a Study & Business Coordinator, you will be responsible for coordination in and administration of our clinical trials. The role may also include overall administrative support in driving our business forward. The position will be located in our office in Uppsala.
- Provide general administrative support and assistance to the internal project team, primarily the Project Manager.
- Support the internal project team with ongoing conduct of studies including coordination of administrative tasks during the study process
- Contribute to applications & submissions by handling clinical-regulatory documents
- Assist in contact with clinical sites for specific requests (e.g., enrollment updates, missing documentation, meeting arrangements).
- Attend project team meetings and generate meeting minutes.
- Set up, organize and maintain clinical study documentation in the trial master file
- Quality control of and archival of the TMF after final study
- Collaboration with third party archive vendor
- General company administration, such as travel booking, expenses, presentations, meetings etc
- > 2 years’ experience from working with clinical trials and according to ICH-GCP
- Level of education that supports skills and capabilities of the position and ensures successful conduct of responsibilities
- Collaboration skills in order to engage with people and clients
- Proven administrative skills
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written Swedish and English
For more information about the position, please contact:
Caroline Engvall, Chief Operating Officer, +46 733 319 112.
Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than June 15th, 2019. Interviews will be performed throughout the application period. We only accept applications via our recruitment system, Teamtailor. The recruitment is handled by Antaros Medical.