Career Opportunity – Senior Clinical Project Manager
Would you like to work in an innovative biotech company characterized by an entrepreneurial and inspiring spirit? A company, where you would be valued for your competence, ideas and creativity. A place where relations and trust are keys to success and where we all value having fun while doing a meaningful job. If this sounds interesting, we may have the perfect offer for you.
Antaros Medical is pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. The company is specialised in cardiometabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. The company has a global network of partners and customers, including both large and small drug development companies, and is a partner in several European research consortia, such as the Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) and COST. The company is based in the BioVentureHub in Mölndal and in Uppsala Science Park, Uppsala, Sweden
Antaros Medical experience a steady growth and currently have around 40 people employed. To deliver on our commitments, we are looking for people with both broad and deep experience in clinical drug development as well as project management.
As Senior Clinical Project Manager, you will be overall responsible for the execution of assigned projects from initiation to end of the project ensuring that the projects are delivered to budget, high quality and timelines. Our projects cover clinical trials in all stages of drug development. The position can be located in our office in Mölndal or Uppsala.
As Senior Clinical Project Manager at Antaros Medical, your main responsibilities will be:
- Project management of clinical trials to ensure the trials are delivered on time, to agreed budget and to high quality, per internal and client’s SOPs, ICH/GCP and other regulation
- Manage multiple projects ranging in size and complexity from single to multicenter studie
- Act as a primary contact to the client to ensure smooth operations and communication
- Manage the internal trial team to ensure the right input at the right time from different skills within the company
- Present project information at internal and external meetings
- Study and site start-up activities such as applications, SIV, development of study materials and monitoring in Antaros Medical methodology trials
- Responsible for risk management and lessons learned for assigned projects
- Manage the project financials in collaboration with the Finance Department and financial follow-up for assigned projects
- University degree in life sciences
- At least 5 years’ experience from working with clinical trials from start to end including 2 years within clinical project management
- Strong understanding of ICH-GCP and other relevant regulations and guidelines in relation to design, planning, conducting and reporting of clinical trials
- Broad understanding of the full drug development process
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks and projects to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment
- Demonstrated leadership and collaboration skills as well as a team-oriented approach to engage with colleagues and clients
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Swedish and English
For more information about the position, please contact: Caroline Engvall, Chief Operating Officer, +46 733 319 112.
Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than February 17th, 2019.