Career Opportunity – MRI Site Specialist
Would you like to work in an innovative biotech company characterized by an entrepreneurial and inspiring spirit? A company, where you would be valued for your competence, ideas and creativity? A place, where everyone is rolling up their sleeves daily, where relations and trust are keys to success and where we all value having fun while doing a meaningful job? If your answer is YES, then we may have the perfect offer for you.
Antaros is pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. The company are specialized in cardiometabolic diseases (including NAFLD / NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. The company has a global network of partners and customers, including both large and small drug development companies, and is a partner in several European research consortia, such as the Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) and COST. The company is based in the BioVentureHub in Mölndal and in Uppsala, where Antaros Corelab is based as well.
We experience a steady growth and more than 25 people are currently working at Antaros Medical. To deliver on our commitments, we are looking for people with longstanding experience in clinical radiology, specifically MRI. As the MRI Site Specialist, you will be responsible for identification, selection and on-site training of imaging sites to ensure images are acquired with the highest quality. You will also support Antaros Medical Imaging Specialists, particularly for defining study protocols. The position will be located in Mölndal or in Uppsala and will require travelling, primarily in Europe.
As the MRI Site Specialist, your main responsibilities will be:
- Identification of imaging sites
- Training of site personnel during site set-ups
- Development and maintenance of study documents such as
- Imaging site surveys
- Imaging site reports
- Site-specific imaging manuals
- Act as a primary liaison between Antaros Medical and the study sites to ensure high quality scans are delivered per the contractual agreement.
- Longstanding experience of cardiac and abdominal MRI
- Radiographer, Registered Nurse, BSc degree or equivalent
- Ability to travel globally
- Excellent knowledge of spoken and written English
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment
- Collaborative skills as well as having a team-oriented approach to engage with clients, customers and colleagues
- Ability to work independently and with high integrity with clients, customers and colleagues
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- An understanding and experience of the process in clinical studies and knowledge of ICH/GCP guidelines is preferred.
For more information about the position, please contact Edvin Johansson, Director Imaging +46703579813 or Paul Hockings, Director Imaging +46708467084.
Applications for this position ended April 30th, 2018. For an Open Applicaton, please use this link