Career Opportunity – Image Analyst
Would you like to work in an innovative biotech company characterized by an entrepreneurial and inspiring spirit? A company, where you would be valued for your competence, ideas and creativity. A place where relations and trust are keys to success and where we all value having fun while doing a meaningful job. If this sounds interesting, we may have the perfect offer for you.
Antaros Medical is pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. The company is specialised in cardiometabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. The company has a global network of partners and customers, including both large and small drug development companies, and is a partner in several European research consortia, such as the Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) and COST. The company is based in the BioVentureHub in Mölndal and in Uppsala Science Park, Uppsala, Sweden
Antaros Medical experience a steady growth and currently have around 40 people employed. To deliver on our commitments, we are looking for people with analytical skills, attention to details and a high interest in imaging. The position as Image Analyst is located in our office in Uppsala.
As an Image Analyst, you will be responsible for delivering high quality measurements and analyses of the imaging scans from the MR and PET investigations, which is a core output from our company. The job also includes quality control of such images and communication with imaging centres on image quality. The job environment is highly focused on research and technical development and requires collaboration with national and international clients and imaging centres.
As Image Analyst, your main responsibilities will be:
- Quality control ofthe imaging scans and related documentation from the MR and PET investigations in the clinical trials
- Segmentation and analysis of the imaging scans from the MR and PET investigations including documentation
- Communication with imaging sites on imaging specific topics such as image quality
- Development and maintenance of study documentation such as the Corelab manual
- Maintenance and archiving of study documentation in Trial Master File
- Compiling results from image analysis and report back to clients according to agreed timelines
- Effective communication within the internal project team as well as occasionally with the clients
Desired qualifications and skills:
- At least high school grade or equivalent, preferably in natural science
- Understanding of and/or experience from working with clinical trials is an advantage including knowledge of ICH-GCP
- A large interest in imaging
- Demonstrated computer proficiency
- Attention to details is key to success in this position
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic research environment
- Ability to work both independently and as a team and with high integrity with customers and colleagues
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Swedish and English
For more information about the position, please contact Caroline Engvall, Chief Operating Officer, +46 733 319 112.
Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than February 28th, 2019.