Career Opportunity – Accounting Manager
Would you like to work in an innovative biotech company characterized by an entrepreneurial and inspiring spirit? A company, where you would be valued for your competence, ideas and creativity? A place, where everyone is rolling up their sleeves daily, where relations and trust are keys to success and where we all value having fun while doing a meaningful job? If your answer is YES, then we may have the perfect offer for you.
Antaros is pioneering imaging methodologies, such as Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) and Positron Emission Tomography (PET), to design and deliver clinical studies for decision making and differentiation in drug development. The company is specialised in cardiometabolic diseases (including NAFLD/NASH and chronic kidney disease) and oncology. The company has a global network of partners and customers, including both large and small drug development companies, and is a partner in several European research consortia, such as the Innovative Medicine Initiative (IMI) and COST. The company is based in the BioVentureHub in Mölndal and in Uppsala, where Antaros Corelab is based as well.
We experience a steady growth and more than 25 people are currently working at Antaros Medical. To deliver on our commitments, we are looking for people with longstanding experience in accounting. As the Accounting Manager, you will be responsible for Antaros Medicals financial administration, e.g. bookkeeping, payrolls, receivables, payables and company reconciliations. You will also work with quarterly reporting and reports to the tax authorities. In addition, you will also be expected to manage other internal administration tasks as Antaros has a small but effective organisation. You will report directly to the CFO.
The position will be located in Mölndal.
As the Accounting Manager, your main responsibilities will be:
- Current and accurate accounting
- Invoicing and receivables
- Payments and payables
- Salary and payroll
- Reconciliation of major accounts
- Cash-flow planning
- Produce monthly, quarterly and yearly reports
- Establish annual report and company declaration
- Establish monthly tax declaration to tax authorities
- University education in economy or equivalent
- At least ten years’ experience in accounting in Sweden
- Experience in project accounting
- Background from accounting- or audit firms is preferred
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office 365
- Knowledge in the business system Briljant is an advantage
- Structured, thorough, high attention to details, accuracy, initiative oriented and analytical
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple tasks to meet deadlines while delivering high quality work in a dynamic environment
- Collaborative skills as well as having a team-oriented approach to engage with customers, providers and colleagues
- Ability to work independently and with high integrity
For more information about the position, please contact Anders Strigen, CFO, +46705661676 or Johannes Hulthe, CEO +46708467084.
Please submit your application via this link with a short personal letter and your CV included, no later than June 30th, 2018.